The SelectUSA Investment Summit
The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the highest-profile event in the United States dedicated to promoting foreign direct investment (FDI.) This year’s Investment Summit returns in its familiar format to provide exciting opportunities for more investors from more markets and greater representation from economic developers (EDO) across the nation to engage and interact - the 2022 Investment Summit will be the most highly anticipated and productive FDI event you attend all year.
- Explore interactive exhibitor showcases featuring EDOs, service providers, industry experts, and international tech startups.
- Network with 50+ states and territories, companies from 80+ markets, speakers, government officials, and more; set up one-on-one or group meetings and make your investment deals happen.
- Learn from policy and industry experts in 100+ sessions providing you with actionable information on everything from developing a workforce to understanding incentives.
- Meet and form valuable partnerships with industry partners from across the United States.
- SelectUSA Tech returns to connect early-stage and startup technology companies to prospects for advancement in the U.S. market, where participants can exhibit at branded booths, upload a product and service demo video, and apply to pitch in from of a panel of judges, and much more.
- Select Global Women in Tech (SGWIT), launched at the 2021 Investment Summit, returns for its second year! Geared towards international female founders, entrepreneurs, and executives in the technology sector, SGWIT participants will participate in matchmaking with mentors to help them develop a market entry strategy, tailor their product and promotion for success in the U.S. market, have access to an exclusive networking platform, and hear from successful global female founders.
- Addressing Climate Change - in recognition of the importance of global climate priorities, agenda sessions are being organized to bring together stakeholders in clean energy and key sectors such as advanced batteries, energy storage, civil nuclear energy, offshore wind, and semiconductors.
Join us to be part of this successful history and take advantage of all the information, innovation, and investment opportunities the 2022 Investment Summit has in store. Apply now and we will see you in June 2022.
Please note: The Department of Commerce will continue to evaluate and expand our health safety protocols as medical recommendations evolve, and will actively update our attendees leading up to the event. We want to ensure SelectUSA continues to promote FDI in the safest manner possible. Therefore, proof of COVID-19 vaccination or proof of negative test will be required to attend. We will follow state and local guidelines and recommendations by the CDC in regards to masks which are currently required in all spaces.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit provides business investors from around the world with the opportunity to connect with economic development organizations (EDOs) and global business leaders from across the United States to facilitate foreign direct investment (FDI) into the U.S.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the pre-eminent event showcasing inbound investment opportunities throughout the United States, as reflected by our outstanding record of success. The SelectUSA Investment Summit has directly impacted more than $59 billion in new U.S. investment projects, supporting over 49,000 jobs across the United States and its territories. The Investment Summit has helped the United States attract more FDI than any other country in the world, with a total valued at $4.46 trillion at the end of 2019. These investments support more than 14 million direct and indirect U.S. jobs and were responsible for more than one-quarter of the $382.7 billion of U.S. goods exports.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit attracts more than 3,000 participants, including more than 1,200 highly qualified global investors from markets all over the world, along with hundreds of economic development officials from across the United States.
Explore Previous Investment Summits
THE 2021 SELECTUSA INVESTMENT SUMMIT
The 2021 virtual Investment Summit was an unprecedented success! The first virtual Investment Summit saw record-breaking numbers with over 3,400 participants, representation from all U.S. states and territories, and over 80 international markets. The event featured over 500 world-class speakers and over 200 sessions with interactive virtual exhibition halls for Economic Development Organizations, Service Providers, and SelectUSA Tech participants. SelectUSA was able to bring everyone together by utilizing a very robust networking platform where participants can make the connections they need to push their investments forward.
THE 2019 SELECTUSA INVESTMENT SUMMIT
The 2019 SelectUSA Investment Summit was one of SelectUSA's largest, drawing more than 3,100 attendees to Washington, D.C. Several new announcements were made, including nearly $100 million in new investment projects and the release of SelectUSA's case-study report on reshoring in the United States. In total, 1,200 business investors from a record 79 international markets joined economic developers from 49 states and territories.
THE 2018 SELECTUSA INVESTMENT SUMMIT
The 2018 SelectUSA Investment Summit was the second Investment Summit to draw more than 3,000 participants to the Washington, D.C. area. Investment projects worth more than $600 million were announced at the Investment Summit, along with the release of SelectUSA’s Rural FDI Report, which shows that nearly 95,000 jobs in rural America are supported by FDI. The 2018 Investment Summit included participants from 66 international markets, including 1,000+ global business investors and economic developers from 51 U.S. states and territories.
THE 2016 SELECTUSA INVESTMENT SUMMIT
The 2016 SelectUSA Investment Summit, hosted by the President in Washington, D.C. on June 19-21, was yet another tremendous success. The event convened 2,500 participants from 70 markets and 52 U.S. states and territories, including companies and business associations as well as economic development organizations (EDOs).
THE 2015 SELECTUSA INVESTMENT SUMMIT
In March 2015, SelectUSA welcomed close to 2,600 participants to Washington, D.C. from more than 70 international markets, including companies and business associations as well as EDOs from all 50 U.S. states and District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
THE 2013 SELECTUSA INVESTMENT SUMMIT
In October 2013, SelectUSA held its inaugural Investment Summit, convening 1,200 participants, including 1,000 business leaders from nearly 60 countries and representatives from more than from 47 states, three territories, and Washington, D.C., who showcased investment opportunities around the country on the tradeshow floor.
About the SelectUSA Investment Summit
What is the SelectUSA Investment Summit?
The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the highest-profile event dedicated to promoting foreign direct investment (FDI) in the United States. It connects qualified foreign firms directly with U.S. economic development organizations to facilitate business investment and job creation.
Each Investment Summit focuses on a timely theme reflecting the U.S. investment environment, industry trends, and new opportunities, and features senior government officials, C-Suite business executives, and other thought leaders.
The Investment Summit plays a vital role in attracting and facilitating international investment into the United States by raising awareness of the wide range of opportunities and positive business climate, and facilitating vital direct connections between investors and EDOs.