Learn how SelectUSA can help you
Since its inception, SelectUSA has facilitated more than $84 billion in investment, creating and/or retaining over 106,000 U.S. jobs.
We work with the U.S. and Foreign Commercial Service and entities across government to facilitate job-creating business investment into the United States and raise awareness of the critical role that economic development plays in the U.S. economy.
Virtual Services and Learning Tools
We have a number of digital resources and learning tools to help you learn about U.S. investment and growth strategies before you make any decisions. Of course, you can also contact us with questions.
- Learn: The United States as a Market and Growth Platform
- Learn: How the United States Fosters and Protects Innovation
- Explore: Understand Industry Clusters and Regional Business Environments
- Research: Access Data on Investment Trends
- Find: Federal Government Agencies Support for Business Investors
- Assess: Understand Costs for Investment to Enable Decision-Making
- Connect: Meet Economic Development Officials Who Can Support Your Business Plans
- Keep Up: Follow Us on Social Media to Learn About New Projects, Policies, and Programs to Support You
Services for Companies
SelectUSA works one-on-one with companies to demystify federal rules and regulations, provide data and other information, and link companies with partners and resources to help them succeed.
Services for Economic Development Organizations (EDOs)
SelectUSA offers a number of services to provide EDOs with up-to-date information, strategic counsel, and platforms for amplifying their investment attraction efforts.
Most of our services are available free of charge.
Look through our service offering in each category, and contact us to discuss how we can help you!
Note on Services
SelectUSA represents the entire United States and adheres to strict geographic neutrality. This means that while we are able to assist specific localities with individual promotional activities on a first-come, first-served basis, SelectUSA does not direct investment to one U.S. location over another U.S. location. SelectUSA also does not engage in activities that encourage foreign direct investment into the United States by state-owned entities (entities owned or controlled by a foreign government) of non-market economies.